Do you have the talent to be Wordner’s next Glub Star?
Just create a music video for the Wordner theme song, post it to YouTube, and enter it by May 1st. First place winner receives $100 in Amazon cash plus a Wordner party game!
Here are the complete contest rules.
Three Chances To Win!
- First Place (chosen by Wilbur): $100 in Amazon cash + 1 Wordner party game
- Second Place (chosen by video views on YouTube): $50 in Amazon cash + 1 Wordner party game
- Third Place (chosen by Wilbur): $25 in Amazon cash + 1 Wordner party game
How To Enter
- Use your talent to create a music video for the Wordner theme song. You can listen to the song and download it here. The song’s music and lyrics are also available. Your video can be animated or live action. Be creative!
- Upload your video to YouTube. Sorry only YouTube videos will be considered.
- Submit your entry along with a link to your music video, your name, and a valid email address. You must do this before the 11:59 Pacific Time on May 1, 2014.
Here is a sample music video by Black Box Baroque for inspiration!
How The Contest Works
Create and submit your music video before the deadline of May 1, 2014 at 11:59PM Pacific Time. As videos are received, they will be evaluated and posted to the contest video gallery (coming soon).
You are encouraged to share your video with your friends and start accumulating views on it. Also, the sooner you create your video, the more time you will have to gather views!
After May 1st, no further videos will be accepted into the contest. Entrants will have until May 11, 2014 at 11:59PM Pacific Time to share and accumulate views on their videos.
On May 12th, Wilbur will select the most creative entry as the First Place winner. The Second Place winner will be selected by noting the video with the most number of views on YouTube. Finally, the Third Place winner will be selected by Wilbur from the remaining entries.
Here is some other important stuff to keep in mind:
- You may enter the contest as many times as you like, but you can only win once.
- All contest entrants must be age 13 or older and provide working email addresses in order to be contacted if they win.
- Winners who do not claim their prizes within 30 days of being contacted will forfeit them.
- Wordner (acting as Wilbur) will judge the First Place and Third Place winners based upon their uniqueness and creativity.
- The Second Place winner will be the video with the most number of YouTube views as noted on May 12, 2014 at 12:00AM.
- Should the First Place winner end up being the same as the Second Place winner, the entrant will be given First Place and vacate Second Place. Then, the video with the second highest number of views will be selected as the Second Place winner.
- In the case of a tie for the Second Place winner (two videos have the same number views), Wordner will select a single winner from the two.
- Wordner reserves the right to disqualify entries for any reason including use of offensive language or imagery, cheating, and not adhering to the contest rules.
- All eligible entries will be posted to the Contest Gallery. Videos not listed in the gallery are ineligible for consideration in the contest.
- All contest times are in Pacific Time. Contest entries may be submitted between April 3, 2014 at 12:00AM and May 1, 2013 at 11:59PM. No entries will be accepted after that time. The contest period will close on May 12, 2014 at 12:00AM. At that time, the YouTube views for each entry will be logged. Contest winners will be notified on May 12, 2014.
- Contest void where prohibited.
Congratulations! You’ve read everything. Now get out there and start glubbin’!