Everyone needs a hug, including people sending spam.
Recently, Wilbur received an unsolicited email for reputation management. Here was his reply.
Subject: Re: Got Bad Reviews? Need good Reviews?
Date: May 9, 2013 8:36:16 AM
To: *protected email*
Thanks for your interest in Wordner! Did you see the latest winning entry to our Win Wilbur’s Treasure Contest?
“I dreamed that I was being chased by… an ax wielding pastry chef, after I had insulted his fruit tart by comparing it to my taxi driver’s toe jam.”
Pretty good, huh? Maybe your team should enter the contest as well, since you seem be great at creative writing :-)
At this time, I am going to pass on your company’s services. It’s nothing personal, and I hope we can still be friends.
Here’s a fish hug to prove it! http://www.wordner.com/hug/Lrbc
On May 9, 2013, at 7:22 AM, You Need Good Reviews wrote:
We Post Good Reviews.
We do Reputation Repair.
We do Blog Advertising.
We can help you defend your company by posting positive Reviews, Blogs and creating Websites to take over Search Results and control what people see about your company.
http://www.ReviewShowcase.com for Paid Review Posting Service
http://www.ReviewShowcase.com for Reviews and Reputation Service
How does posting positive reviews help in your businesses Google ranking?
1. Positive reviews increase your business rank by linking important and relevant websites to your website.
2. A constant stream of positive reviews improves your online reputation.
3. Positive reviews drive traffic to your business.
4. Positive reviews restore a tarnished reputation by pushing down negative reviews and links.
5. Helps protect against competitors or anyone else from attempting to run your ranking.
361-444-3559 *protected email*