Ahoy! Captain Wilbur wants to give you some of his sunken treasure. All you have to do is play Wordner and share your answers. It’s that simple!
Here are the contest rules and information.
The Treasure: Someone Wins Every Day!
Wilbur is sharing $20 and $50 Amazon gift cards May 5, 2013 – June 1, 2013.
Each day, a $20 gift card is awarded to 1 person for creating the best Wordner answer during an online game. At the end of the week a $50 gift card is awarded to the most popular of the last 7 winning answers.
28 people will win $20 and 4 of these will win an additional $50 ($70 total).
How To Play
To enter the contest:
- Play a game of Wordner online using either Traditional or Challenging rules.
- When the game is over, press “Yes” to share your answers in the public Gallery.
- The more games you play, the more answers you can submit!
Remember: Answers must use either Traditional or Challenging rules and be shared in the public Gallery in order to qualify! Learn about Wordner versus other games like online Cards Against Humanity.
How It Works
Each answer shared in the public gallery has a time stamp showing the day it was created. For the daily winner, answers will be judged against all of those created on the same day. Wordner will choose the winner the following day (ex. Monday’s winner will be chosen Tuesday). The winner will be contacted via their Wordner account email and announced on this blog. If you’ve won and didn’t receive an email, please contact us immediately.
The 7 daily winning answers from the week (Sunday – Saturday) will be entered into a poll where Wordner players can vote for their favorites. Voting will last 6 days (Monday – Saturday). The answer receiving the most votes will receive an additional $50 gift card for total winnings of $70 .
Here is some other important stuff to keep in mind:
- You may enter the contest as many times as you like, but you can only win the daily/weekly prize once during the contest period.
- All contest entrants and voters must have valid Wordner accounts with working email addresses and be age 13 or older.
- Winners who do not claim their gift cards within 30 days of being contacted will forfeit them.
- Wordner will judge the best daily answers by evaluating their creativity and uniqueness.
- In the case of a tie during the weekly popular vote, Wordner will cast the tie breaking vote.
- Wordner reserves the right to disqualify answers for any reason including use of offensive language and not adhering to the contest rules.
- All contest times are in Pacific Time. The contest will begin on May 5, 2013 at 12AM and end on June 1, 2013 at 11:59PM.
- Contest void where prohibited.
If you’ve read this far, good work! Now, start playing Wordner and win some treasure :-)