Greetings from WordnerVille! We have some exciting new updates to the online game that have just been published.
One of the coolest is that you can now join games after they have already begun. No more quitting and restarting to add a friend!
- Ability to join a game after it has already started.
- If the judge leaves the game, the round will reset and select a new judge.
- If the admin leaves the game, a new player will be able to control the admin functions.
- Games are automatically paused when less than 3 people are playing.
- Notification messages hold for longer and won’t overlap.
- Notification messages display properly on the iPhone and other iOS devices.
- Text fits within the statement card area.
- Players on mobile devices will be automatically added back into a game if their device goes to sleep.
If you have any feature suggestions or find any bugs, feel free to contact us. We love to hear from you!
Image Courtesy of Leszek Leszczynski.